Sunday, December 11, 2016

Zabat's Brunch - Millie and Christophoros


**This rp was penned by Crystal and Doc but when they sent it to me for posting on here, I just had to add a little song link to go with it based on the interesting tale of Millie and the Kennedy connection**






Christophoros Zabat smiles, seeing Millie walk in and be seated by his waitress. He comes up to her immediately ... not ignoring the brunch crowd, but concentrating on the older woman. "Millie." his Greek accent somehow never truly fading. "Is wonderful to see you!"

Millie Cross  comes in and sits in her usual spot and Looks around for that Hottie Chris she's old enough to be his mum  but whats the harm in a flirt between friends ." my usual Greekness  with the yogurt  hot stuff.

Christophoros Zabat smiles and nods motioning to the waitress, who scampers off. "And how are you, my sweet?" he wonders. "Living on the hill so lone. I worry about you."

Millie Cross  " sweetheart I'm so Ornery I ain't gonna get hurt, Heaven don't want me and hell's afraid i'll take over

Christophoros Zabat laughs richly and places his hand on the back of her chair. "I do not know about that." he argues. "A woman with fire ... who can resist, eh?" he nods to an empty chair. "Allow an old man to sit with a beautiful young one, please?" he clearly means her ... age be damned.

Millie Cross smiles sweetly and stifle a small giggle  " Age  aint nuffin' but a number  and who's counting. Please sit with me and speak of  things.

Christophoros Zabat smiles and sits. "This is TOO true in so many ways." he agrees. "But I have earned every one of my are lines and grey hairs." he chuckles. "I have not seen you in so long. Preparing for Alexandra Winter. Pah. My young workers talk of nothing else, it seems. Suits and dresses and dancing." he chuckles. "Perhaps I will go JUST to see the ladies .... not the least of who is you. You will go yes?"

Millie Cross  " yes I am planning to go this year I think i owe a few dropped jaws and vicious rumors, " she says laughing discreetly but as always never holding back," Most don't remember my Photography model days, I was right there with Betty Page  , so I owe a little shock value ."

Christophoros Zabat smiles. "Ah, I remember." he looks at her. "You were goddess then ... and more powerful now."

Millie Cross "Thank You  dear Apollo. It's all the Yoga and Greek Yogurt."

Christophoros Zabat glances up as her brunch arrives, smiling at the waitress. "Enjoy your meal." he tells her as the plate is set before her and the drink nearby. "Ahhh you flatter me. Apollo indeed."

Millie Cross as always the food is five star and she enjoys  the food and company here very much  If only she was 20 years younger she thinks  "   Some day I will grace the beaches in Greece again." She says some what dreamy eyed.

Christophoros Zabat brightens. "Ah, how did I never know you had been to Greece?" he wonders. "Have you ever been to Kea?" he wonders. "The very temple to Apollo is there." he teases.

Millie Cross remembers slightly " I may have done some photo's there It was so long ago ".

Christophoros Zabat smiles. "It is small, but very beautiful." he remembers. "My father owned a restaurant there. And there were so many beautiful women. But I would have remembered you." he laughs lightly. "I would have chased you like a lovesick puppy."

Millie Cross  Knows he wasn't born yet but loves the sweetness of his remarks " Careful hon, puppies are often lead around on leashes. before they can jump up in laps."

Christophoros Zabat chuckles. "Sometimes a man likes to be led around by his leash." he grins. "My mother would always compare me to dogs." he chuckles. "Sometimes I think only she was angry many of the women I was with were much older than I was." his finger rubs along the table top.

Millie Cross  Never being a Mum I wouldn't know But I always was chased away by mum's not wanting me to be around their sons, not that I was bad but then again i never sided with the conservative majority. Always a rebel I suppose but it's much more fun ."

Christophoros Zabat looks intrigued. "Ah, is that so?" he looks at her. "I know they say it is rude. Maybe I am also not so old fashioned but I have to wonder. How old are you, timeless one?"

Millie Cross smiles and says Honestly " I'm 77 years on this life , I may of had Others or not but I intend to see past my 100th with the help of Jack Lalane , Joe Wieder, that funny looking guy Simmons ,  and my yoga."

Christophoros Zabat smiles. "Still a young women, I think." he nods and motions for a coffee. "And you must be very spry. Very .. fit." he watches her, although she is not really moving.

Millie Cross " This Morning I had my long walk and workout before brunch  , Greek food is a great restorative . having a good healthy life helps so does genes .  when  I was younger tho i thought it was a curse to look younger than my years  all the other girls were much more mature looking , but then i got to be a model  while they became housewives."

Christophoros Zabat nods. "I will take that as a compliment on my homeland ... and my cooking, of course." he smiles and looks at her. "My problem, or so it was called, is not looking at age. Age changes, bodies change, even personalities. Beauty does come from within, yes? Enjoy pleasure as long as the body is able, I think."

Millie Cross  "As long as it's able and willing, sometimes things happen that take away the will. "

Christophoros Zabat arches a brow as hi coffee is brought to him. He takes it and sips. "What can take away will?" he wonders, curious.

Millie Cross " 1963 when I was 25  the world changed a lot that year and  so did I, I lost the will "

Christophoros Zabat looks interested again. "But the will to WHAT? Eat, drink, make love, travel?" he wonders. "You were much younger then and no healing?"

Millie Cross When I saw Jackie Kennedy standing there  Pink dress covered in Jack's blood  holding back the tears being brave putting on a calm face  i knew That i could never  do that could never love so strongly and so honestly despite all he was rumored to have done she truly loved him  I realized I wasn't able to give myself like that so  I vowed celibacy. but it don't mean  the guys can't try. " She says with a sassy wink

Christophoros Zabat now looks absolutely fascinated. "So you have had no lover since 1963?" he chuckles. "A pity. I cannot understand that, I am afraid. Giving up ones pleasures because of another's pain."

Millie Cross "It was a very big awakening for me but yes no lovers , but i have things that bring me pleasures Like friends, good food, exercise,  simple things."

Christophoros Zabat watches her with an arched eyebrow. "Places like the new Love Shop, I would certainly hope."

Millie Cross  grins "I been there Nice place  and the Girls are very helpful ."  She thinks a little pausing,"  and then there are fools like the Guy above me  always yelling and ranting ugh some of the things i heard and my hearing isn't that good as you know.  is also the reason I don't. my Dad was a lot like that .

Christophoros Zabat smiles. "They are very helpful. I have offered them a review or two." he snorts a little bit. "A man with a temper he cannot control is hardly a man."

Millie Cross "It's why I left Intercourse, P.A. and america when i was 18 ran away and made a living  being a  photography model " sometimes it was hard to do  a shoot but i did it all up until 63 then it just didn't make sense."

Christophoros Zabat nods slowly. "I must have been very difficult." he can imagine it. "Men must have been willing to kill to bed you." he expects it is true, perhaps even in the present day.

Millie Cross " I am truly flattered as you well know   and if the world didn't change back then who knows how many mass murders. Maybe it was for the best  she says with a  grin after all you'd need a lot of cemeteries to hide all the bodies."

Christophoros Zabat laughs. "Perhaps it is because I am a man. Kennedy's death was tragic .. but he was not the first and he was not the last and there will be others. Denying yourself ... I do not understand. Forgive me."

Millie Cross takes his hand  and kisses it. "There's nothing to forgive my dear we are who we are  in this lifetime,  and if i decide to change some day i am sure you would be a top contender, But I am afraid its time to Catch the ferry for my  meditation class in Theta  Sigma  I'd skip class but I'm teaching it."

Christophoros Zabat looks as if hes received a great favor from the kiss. "I will pray for that day, dear Millie." he nods for the table to be bused. "Have a safe trip, eh." and he himself stands to tend his neglected customers.

Millie Cross leaves a generous tip  saying good day Apollo and goes to pay the tab, knowing her friendship is priceless.


**This rp was penned by Crystal and Doc but when they sent it to me for posting on here, I just had to add a little song link to go with it based on the interesting tale of Millie and the Kennedy connection**

No comments:

Post a Comment